Thanks so much Alexandra,  I will update in my email

From: Alexandra Dediu <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 9:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Araz Yusubov (ADA) <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: 'Araz Yusubov' <[log in to unmask]>; 'Vafa Kazdal' <[log in to unmask]>; 'Ulduzə Xəlilova' <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; 'Cigdem Sengul' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Please give Araz credentials for creating womENcourage 2020 website.

Hi all,

Please use my [log in to unmask] email from now on. I will loose access to this address in a few months because it is my university one.

@Araz Yusubov (ADA) let’s have a catch up so I can share to you all the info for the website. We will need at some point involvement from Heratini to set up the link and publish it online, but I have access to all the back end so we can prepare the website and then talk to her for publishing.

Please contact me on [log in to unmask] and let’s arrange a skype call or something if you want.

Best,

Alexandra Dediu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10