From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 00:42
To: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; 'Vugar Bayramov' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: [20=20] Supporters Re: Site visit 22-23 February Re: Meeting #1 minutes Re: Local stakeholders meeting Re: ACM womENcourage 2020 is in Baku!

Hi Araz,

Sponsors are ACM and the University,  companies are called by ACM supporters,  I have copied the 2019 supporters folder to your directory.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/13ET2aFMaLZdEpIZxbYsLBSUVj_1Vmoh6

There is a spreadsheet which is called Contact List which gives you the emails and other contact info for previous supporters,  normally by now we have sent emails to everyone to try and get support.

Note SIGCHI still needs the follow up report written and has a protocol to receive sponsorship from them.

This folder has sample letters we have used plus other information.  I would suggest preparing letters and the benefits chart as soon as possible and send to all the supporters who have previously helped.

I estimate that you need to raise at least 50 to 60000 Euro to be able to support the travel of many students from Europe.

Let me know if you have questions.

Bev

Date: Saturday, 25 January 2020

Time: 15:00 - 16:30

Venue: ADA University, Building B, Floor 3

Participants:

  1.  Ulduz Khalilova
  2.  Leyla Muradkhanli
  3.  Ilaha Manafova
  4.  Leyla Mammadova
  5.  Zakiyya Alizade
  6.  Shalala Hamzayeva
  7.  Radmila Abbasova
  8.  Maral Gurbanzadeh
  9.  Araz Yusubov

Minutes

  1.  Logotype first draft discussion

     *   The Steering Committee initial feedback is positive
     *   Possible changes are more visible Maiden’s Tower lines, possible addition of some elements, color change.

  1.  Website launch (ONGOING)

     *   Shalala and Zakiyya to lead the website management
     *   Alexandra to advise on the next steps

  1.  Conference dates

     *   24-26 September, Thursday-Saturday is more preferable
     *   Having the classes in parallel may impose some restrictions

  1.  Celebration program

     *   Starting the program with grand opening and keynote speakers, instead of hackathon seems like a good idea
     *   ACM budget template should be filled to also define sponsorship packages

  1.  Celebration committees

     *   Preliminary names are in the bidding document - many ADA departments, however there might be additions/changes
     *   Further partners will emerge

  1.  Sponsorship

     *   PASHA Bank committed to support as the first approved sponsor
     *   Jana Krimpe kindly offered support through Femmes Digitales meetings

  1.  Accommodation options

     *   Vugar (tourism agency) to help with the budget options in the area
     *   Need to visit/talk to Unvierium.az

  1.  Slogan “The equation has two sides” discussion

     *   The Steering Committee initial feedback is positive
     *   Maral: feminists may see it as a threat to the all-women comfort-zone model