Hi Aarti,

This event is focused on European partners. The ACM have many similar events in the US which may be more suitable to your needs. Please take a look at the following website for celebrations near you. https://women.acm.org/acm-w-celebrations/ If there is no celebration in your vicinity we can certainly provide advice to you on hosting your own celebration. Please feel free to stay in touch if you have further questions. Also feel free to submit a poster or other submission to the current womENcourage website.
https://womencourage.acm.org/2020/

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie