From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Onashoga Adebukola
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ACM-WE womENcourage celebration

With reference to the call for application on the above subject, I wish to request for the following clarifications:

1. Can Men be involved as part of the Organizing Committee?

2. Can staff members from other Institutions be involved?

3. Can the workshop participants cut across both genders?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Dr. 'Bukola Onashoga