From: Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 10:50 PM
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: For March Newsletter- Expression of interest call for womENcourage 2021

Hello Bev,

I hope you are doing well, and not too affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.

I am preparing the April newsletter and I was wondering if there were any updates to the call for expression for 2021 due to Covid-19?

Should I publish it as it was published in March?

Kind regards,

--Cigdem

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 6:58 AM Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Hi Cigdem,

The steering committee has been working hard on creating the Call for womENcourage 2021,  the text and other docs can be found here <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1_LIH7TL6guDberqBpG7KHhHnyEBV_dK3> .  We would like for this to be added to the March 2020 newsletter,  added to the ACM W Europe website,  and advertised on Social Media.  We expect the final versions to be ready on Friday 28 February.   Can you please let us know with whom we should work to get this completed?

Please note that the folder has multiple documents.

Call for proposal Newsletter 2021 text  is the text that we propose for the newsletter,  please feel free to edit and submit comments.

womENcourage2021-Hosting-ExpressionofInterestTemplate-March2020.docx

is the template for the hosting expression of interest,  please  let me know if you have suggestions or comments.  it can be found here <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J7YxtAeOFTs5K6OMmoaAfeTWfLCyFUCY>  .

And the Google for for submitting the expression of interest here <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KMow0rnjsrCrKuDd_ktWawdseZIYzjOI3_HTnfGsaCA>