Hi Bev,

Do you want to mention recommending hosting a local event if they have not already done so? Where the term 'full budget' is written should we be more explicit as in the past some applicants have not filled this in. Perhaps we should ask for a more detailed breakdown in all areas of the budget. It would seem like overkill but we don't want to have to ask them again. If you feel that it is too early that is ok too. Whatever you feel is best is fine.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

[lyit Corporate Name 01_L]

www.lyit.ie<http://www.lyit.ie/>