Hi All,

I don't think that we made a final decision so we must send the same message to both. We can say that we recommend that you consider a national event for now and to keep working on your proposal for the next available date. We should also add a statement indicating that Azerbaijan may host the next physical event.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

[lyit Corporate Name 01_L]

www.lyit.ie<http://www.lyit.ie/>