Hi Bev,
Thank you very much.

Best,
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2020, at 16:57, Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

I think that we need to increase the number of t-shirts significantly. Include one each for the ACM HQ, SC, keynote speakers and others. It was always better when all students get a t-shirt and other t-shirts are available to buy. As Bev said, this is a detail for later but I think it is good to keep it in mind.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie