From: Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 1:32 PM
To: 'Bev Bachmayer' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: womENcourage 2020 Notification

Thank you Bev.

All the best,

Josephina

From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Sent: 10 July 2020 13:58
To: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics> <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >

Hi Josephina, great to hear from you.

I will forward your interest to the rest of the steering committee and we will discuss the process and get back to you as soon as possible.

Bev

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, 10:30 Josephina Antoniou, <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Hi Bev,

How are you?  I hope that all is well under the circumstances.

I would like to express our continued interest in hosting the womEncourage event in Cyprus, organised by the ACM-W Cyprus chapter. Please let me know whether there is an opportunity to apply for this for the 2021 or the 2022 event. I will  then discuss with the chapter officers and submit an application.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Josephina