________________________________
From: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 6:22:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Natig Hajiyev <[log in to unmask]>; Rovshana Samadova <[log in to unmask]>; Vafa Kazdal <[log in to unmask]>; Fidan Guvvatli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [20=20] Pre-meeting files Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program

Dear colleagues,

It was good to quickly review the ACM budget template. The updated files are in the shared folder.

As agreed, I will send a meeting request for Friday to finalize the budget and review and finalize the program.

By the way, I believe we need to either remove the 15% contingency (which Ruth rightly mentioned that we may not need it) or Committee Travel (which we added at the end) to balance the sheets. What do yo think?

We had a very productive meeting with IBM - thanks for Bev and Dorota for joining. I will follow up with an email.

With warmest regards from Azerbaijan,
Araz