From: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 19:21
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Natig Hajiyev <[log in to unmask]>; Rovshana Samadova <[log in to unmask]>; Vafa Kazdal <[log in to unmask]>; Fidan Guvvatli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [20=20] Budget last version Re: Pre-meeting files Re: Meeting to discuss budget and program

Hi, Bev

Thanks for prompt response.
  • We discussed the matter of 'Committee travel' and 'Contingency' lines that roughly balance each-other. Ruth believes we need to keep the lines at least.
  • Totally fine if Ruth sends it - I don't know the details of the process anyway - our expenditure numbers are somehow pessimistic, so it may decrease. Unusual event format makes predictions hard.
  • Defend the registration numbers? I guess we won't know the real situation until we are two weeks into the registration period.
Many thanks,
Araz