Proposal from Cypress

From: Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 5:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: womENcourage 2020 Notification

Dear Bev and rest of committee,

Please find attached our proposal for hosting the womENcourage event.

Thank you again for your kind consideration.

Best Regards,

Josephina

Dr Josephina Antoniou BA, MSc, PhD, FHEA | Assistant Professor in Computing
| Course Leader MSc Computing |

Chair of ACM-W Cyprus | Member of ACM CECL | Cyprus Director for ICPC |
Member of Bioethics Committee for Assessment of Biomedical Research

UCLan Cyprus, 12 -14 University Avenue, Pyla, 7080 Larnaka, Cyprus

T. +357 24 69 4094  |  F. +357 24 81 21 20  |  E. [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Από: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Στάλθηκε: Δευτέρα, 20 Ιουλίου 2020 6:11 μμ
Προς: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics>
<[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Κοιν.: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >
Θέμα: RE: womENcourage 2020 Notification

Hi Josephina,

The steering committee are willing to review your proposal for 2021
womENcourage,  if you would like to update last years proposal and get it
back to us in the next two weeks.  We would like to make a decision by
August 17th

How soon are you able to get us an update?

If you like I can have a short call with you to discuss where you should
focus for the update on the proposal.  I can also send you a list of open
questions we had last year.

Please let me know what you need to assist you on the proposal.

Bev

<[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> >

Hi Josephina, great to hear from you.

I will forward your interest to the rest of the steering committee and we
will discuss the process and get back to you as soon as possible.

Bev

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, 10:30 Josephina Antoniou, <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Hi Bev,

How are you?  I hope that all is well under the circumstances.

I would like to express our continued interest in hosting the womEncourage
event in Cyprus, organised by the ACM-W Cyprus chapter. Please let me know
whether there is an opportunity to apply for this for the 2021 or the 2022
event. I will  then discuss with the chapter officers and submit an
application.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Josephina

I appreciate all your help in this process.

Best Regards,

Josephina