Hi All,

Thanks Bev for the letter, and Adriana and Ruth for the additional edits.

Just a comment: should we add in this letter that for the moment the hosting of womENcourage 2022 must be "no public"? or just tell that to the organisers by other way?

Regarding the "womENcourage Timeline and Guidebook", if we are able to select the host of the event two years in advance, maybe we could move some items to be done before "September". For instance, it would be great that at the end of any womENcourage we could announce the next edition with a presentation including site information and the new web.
What do you think?

Take care!

Núria

El 31/08/2020 a las 14:42, Lennon Ruth escribió:
Hi All,

I think it is a good letter so I only made one tiny change. This is also a good reminder to update the 'Lessons Learned Template.' Which we will copy for both of the new groups. As always update any section with additional information that you feel may help future organising committees.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d3mqQDYJgQyCAnFpI3mZWSM3sFcBAfaI0B-1rB-pv2w/edit

Take care everyone.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie