Hi All,

Agreed, it is best to put it into the email from the beginning. The Timeline and Guidebook held in the template link is the generic one. It can be copied directly for the next host. For the following hosts, as we hope to have a two year lead in I agree wholeheartedly with Nurias suggestion. I want to add a little about letting section chairs work on their sections first. I'm not sure how to phrase it but a Chair should not make micro decisions or micro manage if at all possible. Each section chair should be selected on the basis that they will carry out the work and that it will leave the celebrations chair free to focus on the high level issues. I should have added this after last year but it definitely needs to be added. Can we add the relevant topics before copying and then adjust the timeline next month before we forward the document to the next group? Do you think that would work?

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

[lyit Corporate Name 01_L]

www.lyit.ie<http://www.lyit.ie/>