From: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics>
Sent: 19 October 2020 12:40
To: 'Bev Bachmayer' <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Your proposal for womENcourage 2022

Hi all,

Here is the link for the Doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/2bfh3ewk3ftmx2ym

Thank you & Best Regards,

Josephina

From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 19 October 2020 10:00
To: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics> <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Hi Josephina,

I am so glad that you will be hosting the event.  And

We would like to schedule a first meeting so we can start planning the process of what needs to be done in the next year.  Needless to say early October has been busy, wrapping up Azerbaijan and getting started with Prague.

We can now plan perhaps the first two weeks of November.  Could you sent out a doodle with your availability so that the Steering Committee can give you their availability and we can plan the meeting?

Thanks again for agreeing to host in 2022,  Looking forward to meeting with you.

Bev Bachmayer

Steering Committee chair.

Celebrating 190 Years
University of Central Lancashire