Dear Bara and Olga,

Thank you very much for your very timely information,  our SC meeting is
the 3rd Monday of every month in the afternoon,  so this information can be
discussed on Monday 19th and we will respond early next week.

Our listserv email address is [log in to unmask] ,  this copies
everyone involved with the steering committee.  We all will appreciate it
if you can use that email to contact us.

Yes please do use the drive for organizing the event.  It is supported by
ACM and therefore will remain available until eternity :-).  Seriously it
means that everything is available for follow on events to access.

I believe that Friday's are good for most,  this does change as the
Academic year changes as I am sure you are aware.  Best way to find the
best time I believe is with a doodle poll sent to the mailing list.

I hope I answered all your questions.  Please feel free if you have more
questions.

Bev
womENcourage Steering Committee Chair.