Dear Bara,

I find this project very exciting. One of my goals was to establish a
network Europe-wide to disseminate such information. I know that ACM-W
Europe is still working on this. We also as ACM will help widely with
the dissemination globally.

However, I am very confident that womENcourage events have been very
effective to raise awareness and bring together wonderful people in
Europe, now who are taking the flag to continue towards the goals.

This could not be possible if BEV had not jumped in when she saw the one
page little flyer of ACM-W Europe. Without her support it would not be
possible to deal with all the challenges of the first event. Thanks so
much Bev! I miss so much working with you!

Reyyan