Hi Josephina,

I am so glad that you will be hosting the event.  And

We would like to schedule a first meeting so we can start planning the process of what needs to be done in the next year.  Needless to say early October has been busy, wrapping up Azerbaijan and getting started with Prague.

We can now plan perhaps the first two weeks of November.  Could you sent out a doodle with your availability so that the Steering Committee can give you their availability and we can plan the meeting?

Thanks again for agreeing to host in 2022,  Looking forward to meeting with you.

Bev Bachmayer
Steering Committee chair.

On Wed, 2 Sep 2020 at 10:32, Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Bev,

This is great news. Thank you for this opportunity.

I will inform the organising committee, emphasizing the confidential nature of the news, and discuss the dates and theme of the event so that we can provide significant input into our Skype discussion.

When would you like to organise the Skype call? I would propose the first week of October, in order to allow the academics to complete their responsibilities for the new academic year, which are more during the last two weeks of September due to induction events and beginning of classes.

Thank you again & Best Regards,

Josephina

Dr Josephina Antoniou BA, MSc, PhD, FHEA | Assistant Professor in Computing | Course Leader MSc Computing |

Chair of ACM-W Cyprus | Member of ACM CECL | Cyprus Director for ICPC | Member of Bioethics Committee for Assessment of Biomedical Research

UCLan Cyprus, 12 -14 University Avenue, Pyla, 7080 Larnaka, Cyprus

T. +357 24 69 4094  |  F. +357 24 81 21 20  |  E. [log in to unmask]