Dear Bev,

I'm also looking forward to talking to Emily and see what we could do together!

Also, I would like to ask you if we can arrange a call with you or a previous Supporters Chair in order to get some insights and useful tips regarding the sponsorship packages.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Jana

Jana Mészarosová
Career development & Partnership coordinator
+420 776 467 604
Czechitas z.s.
[log in to unmask],14.4232981,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x470b95c03c605b5f:0x8530b05026b3011c!8m2!3d50.0834838!4d14.4254922" style="color:rgb(17,85,204);font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-weight:normal" target="_blank">Václavské náměstí 11, Praha, 110 00

https://www.czechitas.cz/cs/

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 7:43 AM Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Bev,

That sounds wonderful, thanks for the great news. As for the supporters,
I am adding Jana Mészarosová <[log in to unmask]> to the
conversation. As for the start, I believe that if Jana, Olga and I
participate in the chat with Emily, then it would be perfect.

I personally am also thrilled to meet Emily, as I serve as the vice-dean
for industrial relations at my university. So getting to know somebody
in Emily's role will be a great honor to me.

Looking forward to the doodle. If you wanted us to prepare it so that
you do not need to do it yourself, let us know.

Have a great day and thanks for all the support,
Bara and Olga

On 04.11.2020 16:26, Bev Bachmayer wrote:

> Hi Bara and Olga,
>
> We have met with the team from Cypress who will host the womENcourage
> 2022,  and they would be interested in joining your team to get ramped
> up for the next event after womENcourage 2021.
> I will send an introduction email following this email.
>
> Additionally,  I have been contacted by Emily Salkey from College
> Relations at Google,  she is interested in learning about the event
> and would like to gather more information.  I told her that I could
> set up a meeting with the supporter chair for the events. I think  the
> supporters team should meet to get our plan in place for benefits for
> supporters.
>
> If you can send me the emails of the supporter team I can send a
> doodle for all of us to discuss and then we can get started on getting
> supporters.
>
> Bev Bachmayer
> womENcourage Steering Committee Chair

Jedeme online. Tak si ulov místo na kurzu pro sebe.