Dear Bara,

Thanks for the report and congratulations for the progress on the
organization of womENcourage2021.

I checked the website structure document. It looks very well. Just two
comments:

- I found that dates in "Registration" section are different from the
ones provided in the final table "Important Dates".

- I get a "no access" message when clicking on "Five reasons why to join"

I'm sorry I can not join the meeting this Friday due to a family issue.
I will read the meeting minutes, and keep in contact.

Kind regards

Núria

Ms. Dr. Nuria Castell Ariño

Natural Language Processing Group