[HCIS 2021 Winter Workshop Call for Papers]
HCIS 2021 Winter:
The 2021 KIPS-CSWRG International Winter Workshop on
Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS 2021 Winter Workshop)
February 18-20, 2021, Seoul, Korea
Hosted by KIPS CSWRG
Post publication by Springer HCIS journal (IF: 3.212) and JCR-Q1 level journal (IEEE, Elsvier, etc).
In Human-centric Computing and Information Sciences (HCIS), KIPS-CSWRG plans to publish high quality papers, which cover the various theories and practical applications related to human-centric computing and information sciences. In HCIS 2021 winter workshop, the papers are expected to present significant results to solve the various problems with application services and other problems within the scope of HCIS. In addition, we expect that they will trigger further related research and technological improvements relevant to our future lives. These are the hot topics that will satisfy the ever-changing needs of a world-wide audience. In approximately 5 to 10 years, the editors plan to include new emerging topics to HCIS 2021 scope, in order to make the workshop reflect future generations' IT related human-centric computing and information sciences.
HCIS 2021 Winter workshop stands for the continuously evolving and converging information technologies, including:
- Big-data and datamining
- Smart Healthcare
- Internet of Things and Sensing
- Cloud, Edge, Fog computing
- Human-computer interaction and User-centered Design
- Social computing and social intelligence
- Ubiquitous computing and mobile systems
- Security, privacy, and trust management
- AI and Soft Computing
(3) Submission Guidelines
- Authors should submit a full paper with a single column in length, including all figures, tables, and reference (15~20 pages).
- All accepted papers will be included in the World IT Congress 2021 CD proceeding (without ISSN/ISBN) - only one page.
**Post journal publications!! **
After finishing HCIS 2021 Winter workshop, the accepted and presented papers in HCIS 2021 workshop will be submitted to the the Springer HCIS journal (JCR 2018 IF: 3.700) and Intl' journals - JCR-Q1 level.
(Of course, the submitted papers will be reviewed by experts). We expect 10~15 paper publications for the journals.
Submission Link: http://confmanager.net/hcis2021winter/
(4) Important Notice
- Please DO NOT repeatedly create new paper id with an identical paper in our submission system. When more than two identical papers are submitted in the editorial system, the papers will be rejected without review processes. If there are any problems, please contact to the HCIS 2021 winter workshop secretary ([log in to unmask]) .
- In the case of more than two withdrawals of accepted papers, the corresponding author will be placed on the blacklist in our DB. We will NOT allow your submission to conferences, SIs, and events.
(5) Important Dates
Paper Submission Due: Jan. 15, 2021
Author Notification: Feb. 1, 2021
Registration Due: Feb. 8, 2021
Camera Ready Due: Feb. 8, 2021
Workshop/Congress dates: Feb. 18-20, 2021
Doo-Soon Park, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
James Park, SeoulTech, Korea
Yi Pan, Georgia State University, USA
Young-Sik Jeong, Dongguk University, Korea
Vincenzo Loia, University of Salerno, Italy
Jungho Kang, Baewha Women's University, Korea
Qun Jin, Waseda University, Japan
Dohyun Kim, Catholic University of Pusan, Korea
Pradip Kumar Sharma, University of Aberdeen, UK
Neil Yen, University of Aizu, Japan
==International Advisory Committee==
M. Atiquzzaman, University of Oklahoma, USA
Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
Han-Chieh Chao, National Ilan University, Taiwan
Hsiao-Hwa Chen, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan
Kim-Kwang Choo, University of Texas at San Antonio, USA
Hamid Arabnia, University of Georgia, USA
Sethuraman Panchanathan, Arizona State University, USA
Vincenzo Piuri, Universita degli Studi di Milano, Italy
Yang Xiao, University of Alabama, USA
Sherali Zeadally, University of Kentucky, USA
Jisu Park, Jeonju University, Korea
Yu-Wei (Tommy) Chan, Providence University, Taiwan
Arun Kumar Sangaiah, VIT University, India
Fei Hao, Shaanxi Normal University, China
Joon-Min Gil, Catholic University of Daegu, Korea
- When we notify acceptance, the registration information will be included in detail.
- With respect to the registration, we will individually notify the authors of the accepted papers.
- If you have any questions about the CFPs and papers submission, please email to the program chair - HCIS 2021 Winter workshop secretary ([log in to unmask]) and Leading Program Chair - Prof. Dohyun Kim ([log in to unmask]).
- The End -
Sushil Kumar Singh (19520026),
UCS Lab (Leader),
Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
Seoul National University of Science & Technology, Seoul, Korea