Hello Olga,

Thanks so much.  We are meeting next Monday (18th) and will discuss this and send you comments.

Looking forward to meeting with you next Friday.

Bev

From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Olga Maximová
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 5:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Budget proposal womENcourage 2021

Dear Steering Committee,

we hope you had a wonderful Christmas break and time to reflect and rest.

We enclose our budget proposal for the hybrid version of our conference. It would be great to have your thoughts on it during our call on the 22 January 2021 - or earlier if you wish.

Once we have the budget approved we will start work on the approval form. Ruth, would it please be possible for you to schedule a 30 min call with us some time in February in case we need some more guidance with this?

Thank you very much,

Olga and Bara

Olga Maximová

Head of HR&Shared Services

+420 776 196 800

Czechitas z.s.

Václavské náměstí 837/11 (Budova DAREX), 110 00 Praha - Nové Město

Digitální akademie je skvělým startem do IT. Přihlas se právě teď!

You can unsubscribe for this list at any time through this link:
Unsubscribe