Thank you, Josephina! Looking forward to the meeting.

Kind regards,
Dorota

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 at 13:59, Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you everyone for submitting your availability.

I will send a Teams invitation for Tuesday the 2nd of February, when we all seem to have availability.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Josephina

Dr Josephina Antoniou,BA, MSc, PhD, FHEA

Assistant Professor in Computing, Course Leader MSc Computing

School of Sciences, UCLan Cyprus

+357 24 694094