Dear Bev,
The date/time should be alright.
As for email, [log in to unmask] is alright, but for calendar requests I need [log in to unmask] to be included. Hence, you may want to add both emails or keep in mind my ADA email for meeting requests.

Many thanks,Araz

    On Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 2:18:41 AM GMT+4, Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Dear Araz,
Thanks for the wonderful news.
Our next meeting is on Monday 19th of April  at 4PM CET.  I hope this fits with your schedule.
Additionally,  please send me the email that I should use to put in the ACM Steering Committee mailing list.
Looking forward to speaking with you soon.
Bev
On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 02:56, Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Bev,
It is always nice to hear from you. This is a quick reply for now to say that I will be honored to join the Steering Committee and thank you for opportunity.

By the way, I just learned yesterday that the most popular computer game of our childhood was developed by a woman (seehttps://www.facebook.com/araz.yusubov/posts/10221971072118153). There are still so many untold stories to inspire and to promote!
With warmest regards from the Land of Fire,Araz

Araz Yusubov, PhD
Dean, School of IT and Engineering
Administration

ADA University