Hello Bev,

It's looking great. Thanks!

Best,
Rukiye

On Wed, Mar 3, 2021 at 3:41 PM Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good point Nuria,  Could be interesting.

Bev

From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nuria Castell Ariño
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 1:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Letter to invite to steering committee

Hi All,

I just edited two references to the Steering Committee as a matter of writing style.

Question: is it useful, reasonable, interesting.... to include a mention about who is at present at the SC ???

Kind regards

Núria

El 03/03/2021 a las 12:08, Lennon Ruth escribió:

Hi All,

Thanks Bev. I have edited the document to include information on the role of the SC and the term of the appointment.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,

Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/

Senior Member of IEEE

Office: RM2244

Computing Department,

Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Office Hours: Monday 10-12:30, Thursday 9:30-11:30, Friday 10:00-13:00

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  It is simply that work flexibility is key for me.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 IST/BST during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

lyit Corporate Name 01_L

www.lyit.ie