Hi
I won’t be able to meet today as I couldn’t move the meetings I had already planned. In any case my main concerns about the 2021 agenda are two

1. the schedule seems a bit dense considering that the event will be online and the capability to attend multiple sessions in the same day in online events is not exactly the same than in on-site events (at least in my experience after more than one year)

2. we need to give enough attention to posters as this is a key activity for many grad and posgrad students who find there an opportunity to share their work for the very first time and in a very supportive context. I’m not very kin of putting them in parallel sessions where they lose visibility, again it wouldn’t be like that in an on-site event

Sorry but I didn’t have this meeting in my agenda till Monday and I did my best to arrange .  already added all the other monthly meetings
Best
Paloma

Prof. Dr. Paloma Diaz
Dean of the Engineering School

Full Prof./Catedrática
Computer Science and Engineering Department

Director of the Interactive Systems Research Group (DEI-Lab)
Director of the UC3M-Telefónica Chair on Women&Technology
Director of the UC3M-ILE-CFE Master on Educational Technology

Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Avda de la Universidad 30, 28911 Leganes, Madrid (Spain)

dei.inf.uc3m.es
@MpalomaD

tel: (+34) 916 249 456