We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this DASC 2021 CFP.
We appreciate your help if you forward this CFP to your colleague and email lists.
==============CALL FOR PAPERS=================
The 19th IEEE Int'l Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC 2021)
October, 2021, Calgary, Canada (On-site & Virtual Combined Conf.)
IMPORTANT DATES (tentative)
Workshop/SS ProposalDue: April 28, 2021
Workshop Full Paper Submission Due: July 20, 2021
Demo/Poster/WiP Paper Due: July 20, 2021
Authors Notification: Aug 10, 2021
Camera-ready Submission: Aug 20, 2021
IEEE DASC 2021 will be held in October, 2021 (On-site & Virtual Combined Conf.), co-located with IEEE CyberSciTech 2021, IEEE PICom 2021 and IEEE CBDCom 2021.
IEEE DASC 2021 aims to bring together computer scientists, industrial engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange experimental and theoretical results, novel designs, work-in-progress, experience, case studies, and trend-setting ideas in the areas of dependability, security, trust and/or autonomic computing systems. Topics of particular interests include the following tracks, but are not limited to:
Track 1. Dependable and Fault-tolerant Computing
- Fundamentals, including Dependability Evaluation, Dependable Sensors, QoS, SOA, etc.
- Dependable & Fault-tolerant Computing in Big Data, CPS, IoT, SDN, and Real-time System
- Dependability & Fault-tolerance in Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing, and Pervasive Computing
- Human Aspects, and Education
- Software Engineering in Dependable and Fault-tolerant Computing
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Dependable and Fault-tolerant Computing
- Hardware and Software Reliability, Verification and Testing
- Safety-critical Systems, Mission-critical Systems
Track 2. Network and System Security and Privacy
- Fundamentals, including Intrusion-Detection, Digital Forensics, (Counter-)Surveillance, etc.
- Security and Privacy in Big Data, CPS, IoT, SDN, and Real-time Systems
- Security and Privacy in Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing, Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Network and System Security and Privacy
- Human Aspects, and Education
- Cyber Attack, Crime and Cyber War
- Biometric Issues in Security and Privacy
Track 3. Autonomic Computing and Autonomous Systems
- Fundamentals, including Agents, Real-Time Perception, Decision, Control, Self-healing, etc.
- Autonomic and Autonomous Issues in Big Data, CPS, IoT, SDN, and Real-time Systems
- Autonomic and Autonomous Issues in Cloud/Fog/Edge Computing, Pervasive Computing
- Self-Organization and Organic Computing,
- Cognitive Computing and Self-Aware Computing
- Energy Management in Autonomic Computing and Autonomous Systems
- Software Engineering in Autonomic Computing and Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Autonomic Computing and Autonomous Systems
- Human Aspects, and Education
Track 4. Industrial Applications and Emerging Techniques
- Software/Apps/Tools Development for Dependable and Secure Applications
- Autonomous Robotics, Vehicles, Machines, and Various Systems
- IoT and Sensor Network, Big Data, Smart Grid, Aerospace, Transportation Applications
- Safety Care, Medical Care and Services, IoT-based Healthcare
- Other Applications and Emerging Techniques
- Social Aspects of Applying Systems
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION INFORMATION
Authors are invited to submit their original research work using IEEE CS Proceedings format via DASC 2021 website.
Regular paper (8 pages), Work-in Progress (WiP) paper (4~6 pages), Demo/Poster paper (2~4 pages), Workshop & Special Session paper (6 pages) are solicited. Detailed instructions are on the website.
• Accepted papers will be included into the proceedings published by IEEE CPS (EI indexed).
• At least one author of any accepted paper is required to register and present the paper at the conference.
• Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for fast-track publication in some prestige journals (SCI/EI indexed).
• Best Paper Awards will be given for the best papers in DASC 2020.
Vincenzo Piuri, University of Milan, Italy
Geoffrey Fox, Indiana University, USA
Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan, Fordham University, USA
Rossitza Marinova, Concordia Univ. of Edmonton, Canada
General Executive Chairs
Henry Leung, The University of Calgary, Canada
Mohammad Zulkernine, Queen's University, Canada
Bo Yang, University of Electronic Sci. & Tech. of China, China
Aniello Castiglione, Univ. of Naples Parthenope, Italy
Lunke Fei, Guangdong Univ. of Technology, China
Yanping Xiang, Univ. of Elec. Sci. & Tech. of China
Muhammad Imran, King Saud University, KSA
Workshop/Special Session Chairs
Mostafa Fouda, Idaho State University, USA
Pradip Kumar Sharma, University of Aberdeen, UK
Saqib Ali, Univ. of Agri. Faisalabad Pakistan
Peng Hao, Beihang University, China
Mubashir Rehmani, Cork Inst. of Tech., Ireland
Haomiao Yang, Univ. of Elec. Sci. & Tech. of China
Preeti Mishra, Graphic Era Deemed to be Univ., India
International Advisory Committee (alphabetical)
Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Univ. of Oklahoma, USA
Davide Bacciu, University of Pisa, Italy
Yi Chang, Jilin University, China
Nobuyasu Kanekawa, Hitachi, Ltd., Japan
Sy-Yen Kuo, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Irwin King, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
Jiming Liu, Hong Kong Baptist University, China
Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, Osaka University, Japan
Wei Wang, University of New South Wales, Australia
Ji-Rong Wen, Renmin University of China, China
Jianhua Ma (Chair), Hosei University, Japan
Laurence T. Yang (Chair), St. Francis Xavier Univ, Canada
Yuanshun Dai, Univ. of Elec. Sci. & Tech. of China, China
Tadashi Dohi, Hiroshima University, Japan
Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan, Fordham Univ., USA
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: