Hi All,

I hope everyone is well. I am the academic co-chair for the virtual Grace Hopper Celebration for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (vGHC EMEA) which will be held virtually from 25-27 May. I have kept a number of free tickets for my ACM committees and working groups. If you would like to attend the vGHC EMEA and you can sign up for it today, then please use the link below. If you are interested, you can use the link below or go to the website directly and use the code. I may have missed the names of members of our working groups so I would appreciate it if the Chairs of each group would forward this message to your team. If the code shows as full get back to me and I will provide a new code. The only restriction is that you must be from the EMEA region and you should attend if you sign up. There is a waiting list for tickets. I have separately kept a few tickets for general ACM-W Europe members.

https://ghc.anitab.org/ghc-emea-home/registration?promo=EMEARL1b
or
Go to the grace hopper celebration website for EMEA (https://ghc.anitab.org/ghc-emea-home) Use code EMEARL1b in the discount code section

  ** I know that all emails that say urgent look like spam but the American administrators gave me a very short time to receive the link, send out the details and get my members signed up. ;-(

Take care everyone.

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Senior Member of IEEE; Senior Member of the ACM
Chair of NSAI/ICTSCC/SC 11; ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 38 Member
Office: RM2244
Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Office Hours: Monday 10-12:30, Thursday 9:30-11:30, Friday 10:00-13:00

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  It is simply that work flexibility is key for me.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 IST/BST during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost, after 2 days feel free to resend it.

www.lyit.ie