Hi All,

Thank you for your responses. I'm adding Cigdem to this conversation.

Hi Cigdem,

We received no Expressions of Interest (EoI) to host womENcourage 2023 and
would like to re-open the call. Can we ask you to update the website (
https://acmweurope.acm.org/celebrations/), and to announce in the next
newsletter that the submission deadlines for EoI and Full Proposals have
been extended?

Here is the updated timeline:
EoI submission deadline: 11 November 2021 23:59 AoE
Notification of a successful EoI: by 29 November 2021
Full Proposal deadline: 27 January 2022 23:59 AoE
Notification of a successful Proposal: by 1 March 2022

Suggested changes to the website content are in this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BCHJNRLQOoeyiS20AMv51Vj0wCRLQOr5j1BcBl6jPiA/edit?usp=sharing
.

I updated the dates in the submission templates and forms, but the links to
them should be the same as before:
EoI submission template:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JbnmpLf385N74v_ze8UxhTVqnIXdkpk8/view?usp=sharing
EoI submission form: https://forms.gle/meb73W21AXLvfkGE9