This looks reasonable to me.  I would not want it to go any later.

We will need to encourage the proposals from all of our contacts.

Bev

From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dorota Filipczuk
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 6:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Call for womENcourage 2023 Proposals: Proposed Changes

Dear All,

As discussed yesterday, here is a new timeline proposal for the 2023 call:

EoI submission deadline: 11 November 2021 23:59 AoE

Regular SC Meeting: 15 November 2021, 16:00 CET

Our regular meeting is currently planned for this date.

Special SC Meeting to discuss the 2023 EoI: 22 November 2021, 16:00 CET

To review the EoI proposals and decide which ones will move forward, we could schedule a special meeting one week after our regular meeting.

Notification of a successful EoI: by 29 November 2021

This would be one week after our special meeting.

Full Proposal deadline: 27 January 2022 23:59 AoE

This is two months after the EoI notification, but in the meantime, there are also the holidays and universities have exams.

Special SC Meeting to discuss the 2023 Full Proposals: 7 February 2022, 16:00 CET

We could plan to have two weeks to review the proposals, and meet on Monday, 7 Feb to discuss the proposals and think of any questions we would like to send to the potential hosts.

Regular SC Meeting: 21 February 2022, 16:00 CET

This regular meeting is two weeks after the special meeting. If by then we receive answers to our questions, we could make our final decision in this meeting.

Notification of a successful Proposal: by 1 March 2022

This is one month after the Full Proposal submission deadline. If necessary, this date would allow us to potentially have another special meeting (e.g. on Monday, 28 Feb) to make our final decision.

What do you think of this timeline?

Kind regards,

Dorota

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 at 18:14, Dorota Filipczuk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks! The call documents are now updated with those dates:

Dorota

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 at 16:54, Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

This looks good. Thanks, Dorota.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,

Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/

Senior Member of IEEE; Senior Member of the ACM

Chair of NSAI/ICTSCC/SC 11; ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 38 Member

Office: RM2244

Computing Department,

Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Office Hours: Monday 10-12:30, Thursday 9:30-11:30, Friday 10:00-13:00

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  It is simply that work flexibility is key for me.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 IST/BST during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost, after 2 days feel free to resend it.