PODC 2021, 40th ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, will be held virtually on July 26-30, 2021: https://www.podc.org/
The list of accepted papers is available online: https://www.podc.org/podc2021/list-of-accepted-papers/
Conference registration is now open at https://podc.org/data/podc2021/registration.html
. If the link does not work, head on over to https://www.podc.org/
and you will find a working link.
The conference program appears at https://www.podc.org/podc2021/program/
and its highlights include:
- Keynote talks by Cynthia Dwork and Kyle Kingsbury: https://www.podc.org/podc2021/cynthia-dwork/ https://www.podc.org/podc2021/kyle-kingsbury/
- Gem sessions by Laurent Feuilloley and Naama Ben-David. To see a short description of what Gem sessions are, look here: https://www.podc.org/podc2021/conference-format/
- Nine technical paper sessions.
- Several events meant to encourage community interaction and professional development are planned: AMAs (Ask-Me-Anything), MoPS (Meet-other-Postdocs-and-Students) sessions, Junior-Senior meetings.
- The 2021 Principles of Distributed Computing Doctoral Dissertation Award.
Three workshops are organized in cooperation with PODC 2021:
- Workshop on Advanced Tools, Programming Languages, and Platforms for Implementing and Evaluating Algorithms for Distributed Systems (ApPLIED)
Organizers: Chryssis Georgiou, Y. Annie Liu, Miguel Matos, and Elad Schiller
- Biological Distributed Algorithms (BDA)
Organizers: Yuval Emek and Saket Navlakha
- Distributed Algorithms on Realistic Network Models (DARe)
Organizers: Saeed Akhoondian Amiri, Laurent Feuilloley, Sebastian Siebertz, and Alexandre Vigny
Three tutorials are organized in cooperation with PODC 2021:
- Byzantine Agreement and Leader Election: From Classical to the Modern
by John Augustine, Anisur Rahaman Molla, and Gopal Pandurangan
- Security and Privacy for Distributed Optimization & Distributed Machine Learning
by Nitin Vaidya
- Interaction-Oriented Programming: An Application Semantics Approach for Engineering Decentralized Applications
by Amit Chopra, Samuel Christie, and Munindar P. Singh
For the latest updates, you can follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/podc_disc
See you online in July!