Call for Nominations for ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS) Best Paper Award 2021
This is a call for nominations for the 2021 Best Paper Award for ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS). The award will recognize the best paper published in the ACM TECS between January 2019 and December 2020.
The best paper award will be based on the overall quality, the originality, the level of contribution, the subject matter, and the timeliness and potential impact of the research. Any paper (excluding papers from ESWEEK and special issue papers eligible for independent best papers awards) published in the ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems in the past two years from the award year (issue dates from January 2019 to December 2020) is eligible for nomination.
Both self-nominations and nominations through a peer are allowed.
To complete the nomination, we will require the nominator to submit the following information:
- Name and email of nominator
- Title of the paper, author list, and the issue in which the paper appeared
- Reasons for the nomination in less than 200 words. (where applicable, an explanation of the qualifications to comment on the paper)
- A PDF copy of the paper to upload with the nomination
Submit the nomination by email to Tulika Mitra at [log in to unmask]
The award will be recognized at the Embedded Systems Week (ESWEEK) conference (https://esweek.org/). For 2021, ESWEEK will take place virtually from October 08 - 15, 2021. The award will be in the form of a plaque.
Schedule of the Selection process
The tentative dates for the call for nominations and notifications for 2021 are as follows.
- Deadline for submitting nominations: August 31, 2021
- Deadline for notification of the award to the authors: October 8, 2021
- Presentation of the award to the authors: October 13, 2021
Tulika Mitra: [log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: