Thanks there are still some small adjustments we need to do. All feedback is apreciated. Thanks to all and best wishes Letizia

Get Outlook for Android

From: Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 12:57:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Letizia Jaccheri <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2023 womENcourage EoI

Hi All,

See attached the EoI for 2023 from Letizia and Kerstin Bach from NTU. The theme is just fantastic.  Nuria is the chair of the Steering Committee for the ACM Celebration of Women in Computing: womENcourage(TM) so she will contact you directly regarding further details on this submission. I wish you all the very best of luck with this submission.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Senior Member of IEEE; Senior Member of the ACM
Chair of NSAI/ICTSCC/SC 11; ISO/IEC JTC 1/WG 38 Member
Office: RM2244
Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Office Hours: Monday 10-12:30, Thursday 9:30-11:30, Friday 10:00-13:00

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  It is simply that work flexibility is key for me.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 IST/BST during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload.

www.lyit.ie

cid:image003.png@01D062F9.74585870  cid:image004.png@01D062F9.74585870  cid:image005.png@01D062F9.74585870

You can unsubscribe at any time through this link: