I’m really sorry for your loss Nuria.
Take care of you and yours in these very hard moments

Un beso muy fuerte
Paloma

El 26 oct 2021, a las 9:17, Nuria Castell Ariño <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Dear all,

Just to tell tou that I’m a bit disconnected these days.
My father passed away Saturday night. Today is the ceremony.

I will not travel to Madrid for the WIRE-EUGAIN workshop.

I will reconnect in a few days.

Kind regards.

Núria

Nuria Castell
FIB - UPC BarcelonaTech

Sent using iPhone

Thanks there are still some small adjustments we need to do. All feedback is apreciated. Thanks to all and best wishes Letizia