On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you to take part in the 23rd International Symposium on Stabilization, Safety, and Security of Distributed Systems (SSS'21), which is planned for November 17-20, 2021 (via Zoom).
SSS is an international forum for researchers and practitioners in the design and development of distributed systems with a focus on systems that are able to provide guarantees on their structure, performance, and/or security in the face of an adverse
There is no registration fee for SSS'21. It would be great if you can register already today. Please register no later than Nov. 7th, 2021. The registration form, list of accepted papers, and the technical program can be found at:
Our keynote talks are:
* Idit Keidar: Byzantine Agreement with Less Communication
* Michael Luby: A Liquid Networking Approach to Delivering the Metaverse
* Nancy Lynch: Ant Colony House-Hunting Algorithms
* Ronitt Rubinfeld: Locality in Computation
* Paul Spirakis: Actively Dynamic Networks
* Jeffrey Ullman: Computational Complexity Theory for MapReduce
We are looking forward to meeting you at SSS'21.
Doina Bein, Yuichi Sudo, and Volker Turau --- publicity chairs of SSS'21
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: