Call for Nominations - IEEE TCSC Middle Career Researcher (MCR) Awards - 2021
The IEEE Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) is a technical committee within IEEE Computer Society, aimed at fostering research and education in scalable computing with applications. The committee solicits nominations of Middle Career Researcher (MCR) Award. The award includes an award plaque that will be presented at the annual IEEE HPCC conference, along with a public citation for the award on the IEEE TCSC website.
IEEE TCSC Middle Career Researcher Award IEEE TCSC Award for Excellence in Scalable Computing (Middle Career Researcher) recognizes up to 3 individuals who have made distinguished, influential, and on-going yet towards long-lasting contributions in the field of scalable computing with applications. Typically the candidates are within 5 to 15 years of receiving their PhD degree as of January 01 of the year of the award.
Nomination Materials for the MCR Award:
A candidate must be nominated by members of the community. Nominations must be submitted via email to the selection committee chair. A nomination application (as a single PDF file) must consist of the following materials:
(1) Name/email of person making the nomination (self-nominations are not eligible)
(2) Name/email of the nominee
(3) A statement by the nominator (maximum of 500 words) as to why the nominee is highly deserving of the award both on excellence and in relation to IEEE TCSC.
(4) CV of the nominee
(5) Up to three support letters from persons other than the nominator - these should be collected by the nominator and included in the nomination. Members of selection committee cannot be nominators or referees.
- Nomination Deadline: December 07, 2021
- Results Notification: December 15, 2021
Award Selection Committee:
- Bernady O. Apduhan, Kyushu Sangyo University, Japan, [log in to unmask]
- Jinjun Chen (Chair), Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, [log in to unmask]
- Beniamino Di Martino, Universita' della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy, [log in to unmask]
- Didier El Baz, LAAS-CNRS, France, [log in to unmask]
Award & Presentation Note:
Awardees will be presented a plaque and will be recognized by IEEE TCSC in its website, newsletter and archives. The awards for 2021 will be presented at IEEE HPCC-2021, Dec 2021 in Hainan, China.
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: