Dear SPAA residents,
We hope that this call will be of interest for the community.
If you are looking for talented and hard-working students, you might consider announcing your projects to ITMO students.
ITMO University (St. Petersburg, Russia) is considered one of the best schools in Computer Science in the country. In particular, students at the Computer Technology department of ITMO traditionally gain solid background on practice and theory of concurrent and distributed computing. Every year we have several BSc and MSc candidates willing to work on projects related to concurrent and distributed systems. Sometimes, outcomes of these projects are very encouraging, even under a remote supervision. Please check a list of papers coming out of our projects with St. Petersburg students below.
If this is something you find interesting, please announce your project topics through the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCqjNw8QnZzRq3KzTdo42JCHBVXjxGZqX1U3TcYy7Y_zjhwQ/viewform.
Petr Kuznetsov and Vitaly Aksenov
- Vitaly Aksenov, Ohad Ben-Baruch, Danny Hendler, Ilya Kokorin, Matan Rusanovsky:
Execution of NVRAM Programs with Persistent Stack. PaCT 2021: 117-131
- Evgeniy Feder, Ichha Rathod, Punit Shyamsukha, Robert Sama, Vitaly Aksenov, Iosif Salem, Stefan Schmid:
Toward Self-Adjusting Networks for the Matching Model. SPAA 2021: 429-431
- Vitaly Aksenov, Dan Alistarh, Alexandra Drozdova, Amirkeivan Mohtashami:
The Splay-List: A Distribution-Adaptive Concurrent Skip-List. DISC 2020: 3:1-3:18
- Petr Kuznetsov, Andrei Tonkikh, Yan X. Zhang:
Revisiting Optimal Resilience of Fast Byzantine Consensus. PODC 2021: 343-353
- Petr Kuznetsov, Yvonne-Anne Pignolet, Pavel Ponomarev, Andrei Tonkikh:
Permissionless and Asynchronous Asset Transfer. DISC 2021: 28:1-28:19
- Daniel Collins, Rachid Guerraoui, Jovan Komatovic, Petr Kuznetsov, Matteo Monti, Matej Pavlovic, Yvonne-Anne Pignolet, Dragos-Adrian Seredinschi, Andrei Tonkikh, Athanasios Xygkis:
Online Payments by Merely Broadcasting Messages. DSN 2020: 26-38
- Rachid Guerraoui, Jovan Komatovic, Petr Kuznetsov, Yvonne-Anne Pignolet, Dragos-Adrian Seredinschi, Andrei Tonkikh:
Dynamic Byzantine Reliable Broadcast. OPODIS 2020: 23:1-23:18
- Petr Kuznetsov, Andrei Tonkikh:
Asynchronous Reconfiguration with Byzantine Failures. DISC 2020: 27:1-27:17