The 34th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA ’22) is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) and Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and organized in cooperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science. It will be held in Philadelphia, PA, July11-14, 2022.
Submissions are sought in all areas of parallel algorithms and architectures, broadly construed, including both theoretical and experimental perspectives. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
· Parallel, Concurrent, and Distributed Data Structures
· Parallel and Distributed Architectures
· System Software for Parallel and Concurrent Programming (including but not limited to Runtime, Compilers, and Tools)
· Management of Massive Data Sets
· Transactional Memory Hardware and Software
· Supercomputer Architecture and Computing
· Routing and Information Dissemination
· Peer-to-Peer Systems
· Mobile, Ad-Hoc, and Sensor Networks
· Synergy of Parallelism in Algorithms, Programming and Architecture
· Memory or I/O-efficient algorithms
· Parallel Complexity Theory
· Green Computing & Power-Efficient Architectures
· Instruction Level Parallelism and VLSI
Abstract registration: February 4, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
Full papers submission: February 11, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
Rebuttal: April 11-14, 2022
Notification: April 29, 2022
Camera-ready: May 27, 2022
Please indicate in the title of your manuscript whether this is a regular paper or a brief announcement. All regular rejected papers automatically will be considered for brief announcements. Titles of regular papers which should not be considered for this option should mention “full paper only” after the title. More details are forthcoming at https://spaa.acm.org/submission/.
Submissions are encouraged to adopt the final ACM “sigconf” format from https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template.
A regular paper submission must report on original research that has not been previously or concurrently published. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages excluding bibliography. All necessary details to substantiate the claims of the paper should be included in a clearly marked appendix. However, the reviewers are not obligated to read the appendix. Regular papers will be allotted 10 pages plus bibliography in the proceedings.
Examples of good brief announcements include: work in progress, announcement of tools/libraries, challenge problems posted to the community, corrections to earlier results. Brief announcements may also include smaller results of interest. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed three (3) single-spaced double-column pages for brief announcements including bibliography.
Papers can be submitted here https://spaa.acm.org/submission/.
Papers can be submitted here https://spaa2022.hotcrp.com/.
Computer Science and Engineering Department,
University of California, Riverside
You can unsubscribe at any time through this link: