Hello Nuria,
I have another meeting at the same time. I’ll (hopefully) join after it ends. If not, I’ll follow the meeting minutes.

Just an update, I and Ruth had a meeting with Scholarship team, we’ll be using easychair for the application. I out all the necessary documents on drive and shared with them.

Best
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone