Postdoctoral openings are available in the Laboratory for AI-enabled Virtual and Augmented Reality Communications and Networked Systems at NJIT. The recruited applicants will work on cutting edge research in the areas of mobile VR/AR systems, optical and millimeter wave mobile wireless networking, domain-aware fast real-time reinforcement learning (RL) and deep RL for communication systems and applications, and multi-connectivity-enabled scalable 360-degree video streaming. The openings are sponsored by external federal and industry funding, and provide ample opportunities for collaboration and career advancement.
Skills required from the applicants:
- Strong background in one or multiple of the areas of interest noted above
- Very good publication record in top academic conferences and journals
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Interest in mentoring graduate students
- Very good organization and communication skills
To apply, please send a CV, research statement, and list of three references. You can include 2-3 representative publications.
Thank you and best regards,