IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo Call for Workshop Proposals
July 10-14, 2023, Brisbane, Australia
The IEEE International Conference on Multimedia & Expo (ICME) is a flagship multimedia conference sponsored by four IEEE societies since 2000. ICME serves as a premier forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in multimedia technologies, systems and applications, from both the research and development perspectives of the circuits and systems, communications, computer, and signal processing communities. ICME workshops aim to explore emerging research topics, bridge the multimedia research advances with other research areas, and trigger live discussions among researchers and practitioners. The Workshops will be held in conjunction with ICME 2023 in Brisbane, Australia.
We seek proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing exciting and compelling workshops. A workshop proposal should provide the following information:
- Title, scope, topics and duration (half or full day) of the workshop
- Workshop format (papers, posters, demos, panels, invited speakers, etc.)
- How is the workshop related to ICME2023;
- Why the workshop topic is current and important;
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of submissions of good quality;
- Its difference from other workshops and conferences covering similar topics
- History of the workshop if any (organizers, where it was held, number of submissions, number of accepted papers, numbers of attendees in past years)
- Organizing team and tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, confirmed TPC members, endorsement by society TCs, etc.).
- A draft of the call for papers, if available.
Workshop proposals should not exceed four pages and should be submitted to the Workshop Co-Chairs.
Workshop proposals will be evaluated based on various criteria including the quality and level of details of the proposal, the theme of the workshop, its relevance to the main conference, and the overall balance of the conference workshop program.
- Workshop proposal submission: Dec. 15, 2022
- Workshop paper submission: March 23, 2023
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: