As one of the earliest users of the Team-Ada mailing list (May 1994!),
I'd like to thank Jeff for the many years of silent but reliable
service to the Ada community as administrator of this list.

Welcome, Michael, and thanks for taking over.

Dirk

= Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 16:49:47 +0100
= From: Jeffrey R. Carter <[log in to unmask]>
= Subject: Team-Ada Mailing List Change
= To: [log in to unmask]
=
= Hello, all,
=
= Michael Holloway has taken over from me as the administrator of the Team-Ada
= mailing list.
=
= It has been my privilege to serve the Ada community in this role since 2005, but
= now it is time for someone else to step in. I'm sure Michael will do an
= excellent job.
=
= This change should have no effect on the working of the list.
=
= --
= Jeff Carter