SPAA 2023 (ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures) will be held on June 16-19, 2023 in Orlando, Florida: https://spaa.acm.org/
. It will be part of the ACM Federated Computing Research Conference, FCRC 2023, with conferences such as PODC, STOC, PLDI, ISCA, and ISC, with similar or relevant research topics.
The full program of SPAA 2023 is available online: https://spaa.acm.org/program-spaa-2023/
Conference registration is at: https://web.cvent.com/event/ce5cb7a2-4868-4dc6-a48d-707340839d56/summary
This year SPAA has an exciting program, with the highlights including:
- Invited speakers:
- The inaugural SPAA Parallel Computing Award Keynote, given by Guy Blelloch (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~guyb/
), on June 17.
- Nine sessions for full papers and brief announcements.
- Two workshops on June 16:
- Workshop: Highlights of Parallel Computing (HOPC)
Ten highly selective talks on recent advances in parallel computing, and a poster session starting at 6pm.
Organizers: Laxman Dhulipala and Yihan Sun
- Workshop: Filters: From Bloom to Quotient and Everything in Between
Seven featured talks about recent advances in filters and applications in computational biology and machine learning.
Organizers: Rob Johnson and Prashant Pandey
- Two tutorials on June 16:
- Tutorial: SpeedCode: Software performance engineering education via Coding of didactic exercises
Organizers: Tao B. Schardl, Tim Kaler, I-Ting Angelina Lee, and Charles E. Leiserson
- Tutorial: Tutorial on Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search (ANNS) – Techniques and Open Problems
Organizers: Magdalen Dobson, Laxman Dhulipala, Zheqi Shen, and Harsha Vardhan
Hope to see you soon!
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: