The IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Science Technologies and Applications (IDSTA2023)
in Conjunction with Kuwait Fintech and Blockchain Summit
OCTOBER 24-26, 2023. KUWAIT CITY, KUWAIT
CALL FOR PAPERS
Huge amount of Data is being generated and transmitted everyday. To be able to deal with this data, extract useful information from it, store it, transmit it, and represent it, intelligent technologies and applications are needed. The International Conference on Intelligent Data Science Technologies and Applications (IDSTA) is a peer reviewed conference that will advance the Data Science field by giving an opportunity for researchers, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest findings in the field. It will also invite key persons in the field to share their current knowledge and their future expectations for the field. Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
· Data Science for Applied Public Affairs
· Data Science for Business Analytics
· Data Science for Finance
· Data Science and Computer Science
· Data Science and Sustainability
· Data Science and Cybersecurity
· Data Science and Environmental Science
· Data Science and Biotechnologies
· Data Science and Smart City
· Data Science for Human Behaviour Understanding
· Data Science and Semi-Structured and Unstructured Data
· Data Science and Pattern Recognition
· Data Science and Transparency in Research Data
· Data Science and Data and Information Quality
· Data Science and GPU Computing
· Data Science and Crowdsourcing
· Paper submission deadline: 10-August-2023 (Firm and Final)
· Notification of acceptance: 1-Sep-2023
· Camera-ready Submission: 20-Sep-2023
Submission Site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=idsta2023
Submitted papers (.pdf format) must use the A4 IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Please remember to add Keywords to your submission.
Submitted Full Papers should be 6 to 8 pages long. Up to two additional pages may be added for references. The reference pages must only contain references. Overlength papers will be rejected without review.
Submitted poster papers should be 3 to 4 pages long including all figures and references.
Papers submitted to IDSTA must be the original work of the authors. They may not be simultaneously under review elsewhere. Publications that have been peer-reviewed and have appeared at other conferences or workshops may not be submitted to IDSTA. Authors should be aware that IEEE has a strict policy with regard to plagiarism https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/plagiarism/plagiarism-faq.html. The authors' prior work must be cited appropriately.
All papers that are accepted, registered, and presented in IDSTA and the workshops co-located with it will be submitted to IEEEXplore for possible publication.
Many specialized workshops are conducted in conjunction with IDSTA. These workshop includes:
Note that Workshops paper submission deadlines are different from the main conference deadline. Check the workshop websites linked above for more details.
IDSTA organizing committee.
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your subscription settings at: