I originally posted this on 4 April.  I did
receive a number of responses (5 to be exact),
but none of them panned out.

I still need to find someone to replace me.
(I'm now leaving in mid July)

If you expect a salary > $100K, please don't
bother applying.  (It pays well, but not quite
that well!) ;-)

Also, US Citizenship is a plus.

This is a great job!  Don't pass it up!

Thanks,

John Norcross

P.S.  Ok, so I lied about the follow-ups.
So sue me! ;-)  - I'm just trying to help a fellow
Team Ada member out.  I agree with the earlier
comment, people are Team Ada's best resource.  You
may not like postings on the team Ada list concerning
Ada job openings, but this particular one is for an
Ada instructor - a position that, if filled, would
have a very positive impact on the use and
proliferation of the Ada language IMHO.