TEAMERS:  I'm certainly not  going to discourage Ray from authoring the
paper suggested below.  Anyone else have some feedback for him one way
or the other? --replies directly to Ray (cc above), plz.                -- hh

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 21:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ray Toal <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Hal...

Also, have you seen anything in Ada Letters recently about Ada and
OpenGL?  I teach OpenGL in my graphics courses at LMU and use both C++
and Ada under Windows NT.  It turns out that the access rules in Ada
95 practically force you to structure your OpenGL apps in a very
elegant way.  Looks like good paper material - if I could be sure it
is pretty novel.  Any thoughts?

Ray

------- End of Forwarded Message