"Jean-Pierre Rosen" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> >The project I am working on just rejected Ada over C++ because
> >they felt that it would be hard to hire programmers that would
> >be willing to use Ada.  The bias is there, and I don't really
> >know what to do about it.
> >
> Did you mention evaluating the cost of training people to Ada and then using Ada, vs. using C++?
> Might *still* be in favour of Ada...

It matters not to them that Ada is better, more productive, etc.  All
that matters is that the perception is people don't really want to
hire into a position using it.  So it is hard to get good people.

--
Corey Minyard               Internet:  [log in to unmask]
  Work: [log in to unmask]       UUCP:  [log in to unmask]