Tuck,

Tucker Taft wrote:

> I also was struct by the name "AdaToC" since we are building
> an Ada-to-C front end.  How about "AdaContents"?

AdaContents!  That's good.  Obviously, I'll have to change the name. I'm,
sure one of you will come up with a cleaver name.

> I would split things up into multiple files if possible, to avoid
> the massive loading time.

That will be done sooner than later, in fact, it might be done over the
weekend.

Jack
--
John (Jack) Beidler, Ph.D., Professor of Computer Science
Computing Sciences Department, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510