Michael Feldman wrote:

> Jim Hopper has responded quite well on the MacOS/Rhapsody issue.
> Apple ain't dead yet. The G3's blow the Pentium away, Apple has had
> 2 successive profitable quarters, Rhapsody is gettin' there.

From what I hear, though, G3+MacOS is slower than Pentium+Windows, even
though G3 is faster than Pentium.

Gary

Gary Kephart, Software Engineer  |  Cinebase Software, Inc.
Phone: (310)479-3700x171         |  11835 West Olympic, Suite 1000
Fax:   (310)479-8480             |  Los Angeles, CA 90064
mailto:[log in to unmask]        |  http://www.cinebase.com
Team Ada member                  |  "Digital Media Management System"

Disclaimer: these are my opinions, not Cinebase's.