Tucker Taft wrote:
> I agree with the recommendation to first just recompile, and then
> think about taking advantage of new features where most useful.
> -Tucker Taft  [log in to unmask]

Generally good advice, but I think it misses the thrust of his
question.  They currently have:

  - Ada 83
  - interface control tool

He's wanting to know, if they move to Ada 95, if they will be
able to replace the interface control tool with in-language
features (by doing some reworking of the package hierarchy).

Sure, the first step would be to just port the sources.

I don't know the answer, but it seems a reasonable question.

Best,
Sam Mize
--
Samuel Mize -- [log in to unmask] (home email) -- Team Ada
Fight Spam: see http://www.cauce.org/ \\\ Smert Spamonam